The Saramonic BMCC-A01 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter designed specifically for the Blackmagic Cinema Camera.Featuring phantom power controls, the BMCC-A01 allows you to connect microphones, wireless microphones, digital recorders, external audio mixers, sound boards and more. Conveniently designed to save you hours in post-production.
Audio from your microphones will be passed to your camera by BMCC-A01 - with or without the use of the 9V battery. Advanced functions such as the level meter, 12V/48V phantom power and LED indicator are available by engaging battery power.
The Saramonic BMCC-A01 allows you to record high quality audio directly to the camera, eliminating the need for a separate audio recording.
● 2x Balanced XLR Inputs
● 12V/48V/Off Phantom Power Switch
● LED Metering
● Requires 9V Battery
● Connect Mics and Wireless Microphones
● Connect Digital Recorders and Mixers
● Input Level : MIC 0 dB on the Level meter at -44 dBu input
LINE 0 dB on the Level meter at +10 dBu input
● Gain : Unity
● Frequency Response : 10Hz to 100kHZ (+/-0.5 dB)
● THD : Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
● Signal to Noise Ratio : 80 dB @ 1Khz, -30 dBu input
● Level Meter : -18 to +3 dB in 3 dB increments
● Battery : One 9 volt alkaline (6 hrs) or lithium battery (12 hrs)
● Dimensions & Weight : L 155 x W 98 x H 64 mm. 615g (21.7oz.)