This Siros 800 L is the most powerful battery-operated monolight to date. It outshines other lighting solutions with its cable-free, compact design that excels in speed and performance.
It packs a punch of broncolor lighting power, capable of delivering more than 220 flashes from its single lithium-ion battery. Thanks to its low power consumption, this Siros L's 25 Watt LED modelling light, can shine brightly with a colour temperature of 3000 K, matching the modelling light of a mains-operated Siros S. This Siros L hosts an exposed flash tube allowing superior functionality of open reflectors, Softboxes, Paras and other parabolic light shapers. The power of this lighting system is more than obvious, with its output of up to 800 J, dominating light control. It's output ranges from high, outshining daylight, to low, delivering good results even for wide apertures. It hosts a microprocessor that determines the fastest flash speed for a set energy. Thanks to this Siros L, you'll be able to fully utilize any aperture.
This Siros L carries the same Enhanced Colour Temperature Control (ECTC) as the Scoro and Move power packs. The ECTC controls flash curve, allows high-speed flashes and ensures consistent colour temperature independent of setting adjustments. In Speed Mode, this Siros L reduces ECTC processing to shoot out flashes as fast as it can. Achieving lightning speed, this Siros L blasts light at above 50% intensity for 1/18000s (1/8700s above 10% intensity), while requiring a mere 0.03s rest between flashes.
This Siros 800 L can be easily controlled via the on-board turn-dial or wirelessly with the bronControl app. With its own independent network, wireless control is possible anywhere. Manual control is just as simple, as the ergonomic dial allows for quick adjustments between 9 f-stops or even slow, precise 1/10 f-stop adjustments. The dial doubles as a button and can be pressed to switch between menu options.
The design of this Siros L compliments its size and weight perfectly. It has a single-piece aluminium exterior and a carrying handle that doubles as a floor stand. It also integrates an umbrella mount alongside the stand adapter, allowing full focus range with an umbrella. With consistent colour, high-speed flash capabilities and versatile control, this Siros L matches the light quality of most power packs and works exceptionally well with them. This Siros 800 L will fit right in with the rest of the broncolor family - sharing compatibility with the many light shaper accessories, including the two newly developed reflectors, specifically designed for the Siros.
All Siros L's power is contained within its single lithium-ion battery that's only a few centimetres in size and weighs a mere 0.6kg. Battery life is indicated by three LEDs and once discharged, the battery can be charged and ready to go again in only 70 minutes. Implementing the latest advances in lithium-ion technology, this battery offers the shortest charge time for its resulting power. Built to follow the Siros L into the toughest shoots, it will survive temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius and up to a scorching 60 degrees Celsius. The Siros L is designed in such a way that the battery can be efficiently removed and inserted, using only one hand.
This Siros L is a battery-powered compact powerhouse, carrying the legacy of the Siros S, Siros studio lights and 50 years of the best lighting systems in world. Compact, battery-powered, bright and durable, this Siros L is the most versatile lighting solution...the only lighting solution you should consider. Order yours now.
This Siros 800 L Outdoor Kit 2 offers two Siros 800 L units with everything you need to start shooting right off the bat. With two units as well as light shapers, this is a complete kit, designed for challenging shoots.
● 220 Full-Power Flashes
● Li-Ion Battery
● 70-Minute Recharge
● 0.03 - 2.7 Sec Recycling
● Speed Mode Flash Duration: 1/18000 Sec
● 9-Stop Flash Range
● Built-In Wi-Fi and RFS Receiver
● bronControl App
● Up to 50-Shot Flash Sequencing
● Flash energy : 800 J
● f-stop at 2m distance, 100 ISO with reflector L40 : 32 8/10
● f-stop at 2m distance, 100 ISO with reflector P70 : 45 6/10
● Flash duration t 0.1(t 0.5) with optimum colour temperature min. energy : 1/4’400 s (1/7’400 s)
● Flash duration t 0.1(t 0.5) with optimum colour temperature max. energy : 1/250 s (1/700 s)
● Charging time (at 28.8V) (for 100% of selected energy) eco-mode : 0.05 – 4.3 s
● Charging time (at 28.8V) (for 100% of selected energy) normal : 0.03 – 2.7 s
● Number of ﬂ ashes per battery charge : 220 at full energy
● Setting range for ﬂash energy : up to 9 f-stops in 1/10th, or full f-stop steps 4 – 800 J
● Colour temperature max. energy/P70 : 5’500 K
● Modelling light : 25 W LED
● Colour temperature : 3’000 K
● Flash release : Manual trigger button, photocell, sync cable, with integral broncolor RFS 2.1
● Remote control : Using “bronControl” app for mobile devices or RFS 2.1 transmitter
● Ready display : Visual and acoustic (can be switched off)
● Other features : Sequences (flash series) up to 50 flashes, Integrated umbrella holder and umbrella reflector included in scope of delivery, USB connection for software updates, Speed mode for fastest flash duration
● Dimensions (l × w × h) : 36 × 13 × 18 cm (14 × 5.1 × 7.1")
● Weight unit (without battery) : 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs)
● Dimensions (l × w × h) battery : 8.5 × 11 × 5.5 cm (3.3 × 4.3 × 2.2")
● Weight battery : 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)
● Li-ion battery : 28.8 V / 2.5 Ah / 72 Wh
● Operating temperature range : −10° C bis +60° C
● Includes : 2 × Siros 800 L (with broncolor HS)、1 × battery charger、2 lithium-ion batteries、1 × umbrella silver/black Ø 85 cm、1 × Softbox 60 × 60 (cm) incl. adapter ring、1 × sync cable 5 m、1 × Outdoor trolley backpack